IMAC Spanish Language ProgramsDonato Guerra #180, Guadalajara, Jalisco, México.
Tel: +52 (33) 3614-1414
Monday to Friday: 8:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Our Spansih Institute is located in the heart of the Historic Downtown area of Guadalajara, Mexico, you will be within walking distance of many places of cultural and historical interest. Here are a few examples: The Cabañas institute (Patrimony
of Humankind by U.N.E.S.C.O.), The Metropolitan Cathedral, City Hall, featuring murals by Jose Clemente Orozco and The Degollado Theater.
After classes you will find students practicing their new Spanish skills in the streets,
restaurants, bars, among other interesting places. The Spanish language is literally all around you at every corner. It cannot be avoided, and this has a “forced learning” effect on the student from day one.
Our Language Institute is recognized as one of the finest and most accredited Spanish language schools in Latin America:
- 40+ year teaching 20,000 students from 30+ countries
- 1 from a very few number of Language Schools in Mexico:
- Accredited by Instituto Cervantes.
- Assigned as an official DELE – Diplomas de Español como Lengua Extranjera
- Testing Center
- To be recognized as a Bildungsurlaub center by a German state authority.
- Our Spanish Programs are Accredited by the Secretary of Education of Mexico
Explore and find our location in this Guadalajara, Mexico Map: