Now with IMAC Spanish Language Programs in Guadalajara, Mexico besides learning and improving your Spanish you can now gain valuable professional experience via our Corporate Culture Program while you practice the Spanish you learn in your class in a new environment. Our Corporate Culture Program (Internships) is divided in two stages:
- Acquire a B2 level of Spanish Language: Take at least a 2 week Spanish Program and receive an evaluation at the end to certify that you have accomplished a B2 level.
- Corporate Culture Program placement: A minimum of a 2 week stay is required, you can choose from any of the following fields:
- Arts and Culture
- Event Planner
- Fashion Industry
- Graphic Designer
- Health Medical Observation
- Human Resources
- Interior Design
- Public Relations and Communication
- Sales Agent
- Teaching and Training
- Tourism and Hospitality
IMAC Spanish Language Programs gives you the opportunity not only to travel to the most Mexican city of Mexico to learn Spanish, but to gain real life corporate experience while learning our culture and maximizing your professional potential. Our Corporate Culture Programs are unpaid; however the experience and knowledge you will acquire are priceless.
Our Corporate Culture Program includes:
- Airport pick up and drop off.
- Escort to your corporate site on your first day.
- Social and Cultural activities at IMAC Spanish Language Programs.
- Sample letter of recognition.
- 24/7 personal support and emergency number.
- Free long distance phone calls back home, from our school.
- Assistance on finding accommodations
Does not include:
- Between: 18 and 50 years of age
- University student, college graduate or experience in the field of your interest
- Copy of your diploma/degree, technical certifications, or experience certificates.
- B2 level of Spanish a must at the moment of Corporate Culture Program placement.
- Resume in English and Spanish. We will assist with the one in Spanish.
- Profile: responsible, flexible, adaptable to other lifestyles, cultures and conceptions of work.
- Respect the rules of the company.
- Fulfilment with all legal and formal requirements.
- Copy of your international insurance for any emergency.
- 2 recent pictures in casual clothing.
Corporate Culture Program Fees:
|Price||Corporate Culture Program placement||USD $100|
|4 weeks||2 weeks Spanish Course + 2 weeks Corporate Culture Program||USD $602|
|2 weeks||Corporate Culture Program||USD $200|
|Extra week||Corporate Culture Program|
Get one step closer towards perfecting your Spanish language skills while gaining a real life new cultural work experience! Start by completing our online application form
Upon reception of your application form we will send you a confirmation email in no later than 5 working days.
Questions? Do not hesitate to call us: +52-33-3614-1414 Extension: 111.
Monday - Friday: 9:00 AM-8:00 PM.
Saturday 9:00 AM-3:00 PM Central Standard Time.
Other International Calls:
+52 (33) 3614 1414