IMAC Spanish Language Programs in conjunction with our sister school ITTO TEFL courses is pleased to offer our newest program; Work and Study Program. This is the perfect program for students that do not only want to learn our language and culture but also want to work right after finishing their study programs and live in our country.
This program offers you GUARANTEED paid job placement in Mexico as an Accredited and Certified English Teacher, including direct employment contacts worldwide! This is a 4-week TEFL Certification Course; it is composed of 140 hours out of which 10 are actual teaching practices with real English students and professional instructors evaluating your performance to provide you with priceless feedback on your output to improve your teaching skills. Upon completion of your Spanish immersion program our institution will provide you with a certificate.
Course Certificates contain the following:
- The level of Spanish you acquired
- Our international accreditations
- The duration of the program
- The date your program culminated
- The academic coordinator’s signature
- Most Accredited Spanish Language School in Mexico.
- University Accredited Teaching Staff.
- State of the art multimedia lab with interactive Spanish programs and internet.
- Dependable and safe airport pick up service at a low price.
- Free unlimited WiFi.
- Free extracurricular activities: Salsa lessons two times a week, $40 USD value, karaoke club and guitar lessons. $30 USD value. Bring your own guitar. At no charge.
- Private excursions at a low price.
- Cultural exchange group between Mexican and foreign students.
- Free long distance phone calls. Valued at over $20 USD per week.
- Certificate of attendance.
- University Credit Transfers. No charge.
- Assistance available 24/7.
- Information on exciting nightlife and quaint small towns nearby.
- Affordable tour packages. We encourage you to explore.
- Local cultural activities.
- Practice Mexican cooking with a host family (homestay program).
Course Start Dates: Please ask for the exact date.
Spanish Daily Agenda
|9:00 AM to 11:00 AM||You are involved in direct Spanish language instruction with a professional native instructor. All areas of Spanish language fluency are developed.|
|11:00 AM TO 11:15 AM||You go to break.|
|11:15 AM to 1:00 PM||You resume lessons with your Spanish native instructor. Note: Every Friday, at the end of the course, you will take a written exam before the class is over.|
|1:00 PM to 2:00 PM||You will participate in a language and cultural exchange group, which will allow you to practice your new language skills with native Spanish speaking students in a relaxed, informal setting, therefore adding an additional hour of instruction per day, thus making it 5 hours per day. This class is supervised by an instructor every afternoon.|
TEFL Daily Agenda
|9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.||Input sessions: Covering grammar, phonetics, teaching skills, and classroom management.|
|1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.||Lunch.|
|2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.||Guided lesson preparation time.|
|3:15 p.m. to 6:15 p.m.||Class observation or teaching practice.|