Now with IMAC Spanish Language Programs in Guadalajara, Mexico besides learning and improving your Spanish you can gain valuable professional experience via our Corporate Culture Program while you practice the Spanish you learn in your class in a new environment.
IMAC Spanish Language Programs gives you the opportunity not only to travel to the most Mexican city of Mexico to learn Spanish, but to gain real life corporate experience while learning our culture and maximizing your professional potential. Our Corporate Culture Programs are unpaid; however the experience and knowledge you will acquire are priceless.
Our Corporate Culture Program (Internships) is divided in two stages:
- Acquire a B2 level of Spanish Language: Take at least a 2 week Spanish Program and receive an evaluation at the end to certify that you have accomplished a B2 level.
- Corporate Culture Program placement: A minimum of a 2 week stay is required, you can choose from any of the following fields:
- Arts and Culture
- Event Planner
- Fashion Industry
- Graphic Designer
- Health Medical Observation
- Human Resources
- Interior Design
- Public Relations and Communication
- Sales Agent
- Teaching and Training
- Tourism and Hospitality
- Between: 18 and 50 years of age
- University student, college graduate or experience in the field of your interest
- Copy of your diploma/degree, technical certifications, or experience certificates.
- B2 level of Spanish a must at the moment of Corporate Culture Program placement.
- Resume in English and Spanish. We will assist with the one in Spanish.
- Profile: responsible, flexible, and adaptable to other lifestyles, cultures and conceptions of work.
- Respect for the rules of the company.
- Fulfilment with all legal and formal requirements.
- Copy of your international insurance for any emergency.
- 2 recent pictures.
- Most Accredited Spanish Language School in Mexico.
- University Accredited Teaching Staff.
- State of the art multimedia lab with interactive Spanish programs and internet.
- Dependable and safe airport pick up service at a low price.
- Free unlimited WiFi.
- Free extracurricular activities: Salsa lessons two times a week, $40 USD value, karaoke club and guitar lessons. $30 USD value. Bring your own guitar. At no charge.
- Private excursions at a low price.
- Cultural exchange group between Mexican and foreign students.
- Free long distance phone calls. Valued at over $20 USD per week.
- Certificate of attendance.
- University Credit Transfers. No charge.
- Assistance available 24/7.
- Information on exciting nightlife and quaint small towns nearby.
- Affordable tour packages. We encourage you to explore.
- Local cultural activities.
- Practice Mexican cooking with a host family (homestay program).
|9:00 AM to 11:00
|You are involved in direct Spanish language instruction with a professional native instructor. All areas of Spanish language fluency are developed.
|11:00 AM TO 11:15
|You go to break.
|11:15 AM to 1:00
|You resume lessons with your Spanish native instructor. Note: Every Friday, at the end of the course, you will take a written exam before the class is over.
|1:00 PM to 2:00
|You will participate in a language and cultural exchange group, which will allow you to practice your new language skills with native Spanish speaking students in a relaxed, informal setting, therefore adding an additional hour of instruction per day, thus making it 5 hours per day. This class is supervised by an instructor every afternoon.
The schedule for our Corporate Culture Program, will be given to you, by your direct supervisor.
Where to stay in Guadalajara
- Homestay:Our homestays are located in nice residential areas at about 30 minutes via public transportation from our school. Our families are chosen from those of the students studying English here with us. Since we have a student body of approximately 2000+ students studying English, we can afford to use very specific guidelines to find the family most suited to your needs. Homestay program includes: one student per family unless otherwise requested, three meals per day, free Wi-Fi and a cooking class every Monday. Homestay begins one day prior to the beginning of the classes and concludes up to one day after classes finish.
- Hostels:Located within a short walk from our school. These hostels offer private and shared rooms. For your comfort all hostels are equipped with a kitchen, and dining room conditioned ideally for having a conversation with other guests, watching cable television, or simply gliding the day with a cup of coffee, free WIFI. Continental breakfast is included in some. Prices range from *$68.00 USD to *$129.00 USD per week, depending on the type of accommodation. Special prices apply for longer stays.
- Hotels 4 and 5 stars:These are located only a short walk from our school; these establishments offer excellent facilities on single and double rooms. They also feature a restaurant, lounge bar, room service, free Wi-Fi in rooms/public areas. The atmosphere in all is very calm providing its guests with a soothing ambiance and excellent nights’ sleep. Prices range from *$342.00 USD to *$370.00 USD per week, depending on the type of accommodation. Special prices apply for longer stays.
*Paid directly to the provider. Prices may vary slightly due to the exchange rate.