Frequently Asked Questions
We request that we receive your deposit fee at least a week before the first day of class. The remaining fees (tuition, books, airport pickup, etc.) are payable upon your arrival.
We accept payments via the following credit cards: VISA, MasterCard and AMEX. We also accept PayPal, bank transfers, and cash (USD's or Mexican pesos to the exchange rate of the day).
Other fees include:
- $33.00 USD to $35.00 USD charge for a book (good for four to six weeks; depending on level). Very important: Rented books must be returned on the last day of lessons to get back the deposit fee
- $30 USD for optional airport pickup service
- $98 USD per week for optional homestay program arriving on a Sunday and departing on a Saturday after finishing lessons.
- Any extra nights before and after the Spanish program have a cost of $21.00 USD per night.
- We can assist in arranging excursions which are offered throughout the week. The prices range from $26-$35 USD
It's surprisingly affordable! Depending on which program you choose, the cost of learning Spanish with us in Mexico ranges from $22 USD for private tutoring to $1,870 USD for an eight week work and study program. View our complete price list for additional details or books one of our all-inclusive packages that include accommodations.
No refunds are made of any portion of classes or homestays once the program has begun. If you cancel with more than 2 weeks' notice, you will receive a refund (excluding the tuition deposit fee). If you cancel the program due to a personal emergency and notify IMAC Spanish Language Programs in writing, we will review your claim and may issue a partial refund.
Once you have registered you will receive our confirmation email along with two recommendations for insurance, just in case you do not have any.