learning Spanish in Mexico helps You understand world culture and Business
Understanding a language means understanding the culturally enriching aspects of different countries and societies. To stay competitive in today's global world, it is imperative that we learn about other cultures and how they think. Trends today show that citizens from the US and Europe are studying Spanish in record numbers. Education in an international setting is becoming a top mandate for many governments and companies to help their people better compete in international business. According to Businessweek
, more students studying for an MBA choose to become trilingual in English, French, and Spanish.
information from Instituto Cervantes
- Every year the number of people studying Spanish grows significantly.
- Spanish is the primary language of 20 countries. It is estimated that the total number of Spanish speakers is 470 to 500 million.
- Spanish is the second most natively spoken language in the world, after Mandarin Chinese.
- Spanish is the second most studied language and second language in international communication.
Why learn Spanish as a second language?
- Half of the population in the Western hemisphere speaks Spanish
- Within the United States, Spanish is the second most widely spoken language after English.
- Spanish is the third-most commonly spoken language in the world
- There are global employment opportunities for those who are fluent in both Spanish and their native tongue.