Study Spanish in guadalajara, mexico at the Most accredited Spanish language School
At IMAC (Instituto Mexicano Americano de Cultura) Spanish Language Programs, we are passionate about teaching students our beautiful language and culture. Located in Guadalajara, Mexico, our Spanish language school has more than forty years of experience in the Educational Travel industry. Our externally accredited courses and programs allow you to learn Spanish in Mexico, while exploring our city, staying with host families, and experiencing local culture and heritage.
We're not just a language school; we are the most accredited Spanish language school in Mexico. We have successfully taught 15,000+ students from over 30 countries. We are the only language school in Mexico to hold accreditation for all of the following:
- Accredited by Instituto Cervantes
- The Secretary of Education of Mexico
- CENNI - only Spanish language school accredited by the government of Mexico.
- Accredited DELE testing center
- Bildungsurlaub accredited in eight German federal states
Immersive language programs in mexico
We offer the best language programs in Mexico. The class size is never above 10 students, which allows for the extra attention from our instructors that language learners need.
Our instructors are native speakers who are highly qualified to address individual needs. Choose from our programs and immersive experiences for beginner, intermediate, and advanced levels.
- Group Program
- Private Tutoring
- Spanish for Specific Purposes
- Work and Study Program
- Bildungsurlaub Program
- Spanish for University and College Groups
- DELE in Guadalajara, Mexico
- Corporate Culture Program (Internships)
- Study and Volunteer
- Spanish Summer Programs for Teens
Experience the language & culture of Mexico all around you
Our Language Institute is recognized as one of the finest Spanish language schools in Latin America. We offer the best Spanish language immersion programs and are 100% committed to making your time learning Spanish in Mexico memorable and educationally productive.
You can register all year round and for any length of time commencing every Monday. Not only do we offer a variety of courses, but we also have highly engaging extracurricular activities for you to have fun with the language. After class you can practice your new Spanish skills in the streets: restaurants, bars, and interesting places around town and at every corner.
Other services include:
- Airport pick up
- Cultural exchange program
- Homestay accommodations available
- Local sightseeing excursions booked free of charge
- Salsa dancing lessons
- Unlimited access to our multi-media computer lab
- Free WI-FI
- Out of town tours for a minimal fee